Sunflowers and Lace








Photos by Priscilla Lemos


Today I'm sharing another outfit I put together during the Golden Trash shoot I talked about in my last outfit post. My photographer (aka my sister) is traveling, so these pictures came in handy so I could still have something to share with you guys. For this look I wore an adorable sunflower print dress with an open back. This style of dress is super in right now! To give it kind of a festival look I threw on a lace kimono, a floppy hat and some round sunnies. I love how comfortable it was, yet still super cute!


Get the look:

Dress: GoldenTrash
Kimono: GoldenTrash
Boots: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Forever 21




Hoje estou compartilhando outro look que montei durante a sessão de fotos da Golden Trash que falei no último post de look do dia. Minha fotógrafa (ou seja, minha irmã) está viajando, então essas fotos vieram em um momento perfeito para eu poder ter algo para compartilhar com vocês. Para esse look eu coloquei um vestido muito fofo com estampa de girasol que tem as costas cavada. Esse modelo de vestido está super na moda! Para deixar o look bem estilo de festival eu também coloquei um kimono com detalhes de renda, um chapéu e um óculos redondo. Eu amei que além de ter ficado bem feminino, ficou super comfortável!


Roube o look:

Vestido: GoldenTrash
Kimono: GoldenTrash
Bota: Forever 21
Chapéu: Forever 21
Óculos: Forever 21



6 comments:

Instagram