TOP 5: Heels




Finally, the last video in my Top Shoes series. Today I'm showing you guys my top 5 pairs of heels. I'm sure you'll notice 3 things I really love: Jeffrey Campbell, black, and spikes. If you guys enjoyed these videos and would like for me to do more like them, let me know! I'm also open to suggestions of what to film, because obviously I want to share with you guys things you actually want to see. If you haven't seen the last 2 videos in this series, I'll leave it all linked below. Enjoy!







Shoes I showed:




What I'm wearing:
Ethnic Print Tee - Forever 21 Men



Check out the other videos in my Top Shoes series:




Dont forget to:

Subscribe to my channel on YouTube: www.youtube.com/jessslemos
Like my page on Facebook: www.facebook.com/dresslikejessblog

You can also follow me on Twitter & Instagram: @jesslemos


4 comments:

Instagram