Haul: May/June 2015



Hey guys! I hope you all have had an amazing weekend. I had a a lot of fun yesterday celebrating the Fourth of July. In the afternoon I went to a barbecue with my boyfriend and some friends and at night we went on a rooftop to watch the fireworks. They were beautiful! So, on to today's video... Since I was traveling and didn't film a May haul video, here is everything I got in the last two months. As always, the items mentioned will be listed (and linked) below. I hope you guys like it!







Items I mentioned:

Colorama Nailpolishes: Black | Chic Pele | Café | Base Pró-Fortalecimento
Risqué Nailpolishes: Dara | Cobertura Brilhante | Astral
Impala Nailpolishes: Te Contei? | Canto dos Pássaros
Stone Ring: Feira do Largo da Ordem (Blog post)
Wet n Wild Fergie Photo Focus Studio Palette in Milano Collections (Not sold online but available at select Walgreens)
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
MAC Fix+
Wet n Wild Megaclear Mascara
Forever 21 Mirrored Sunglasses (Blog post)
Soufeel Charm Bracelet* (Blog post)
Hanger Charm
Aldo Travel Wallet
Forever 21 Brown Fedora (Blog post)
Trendsgal Lace Dress(Blog post)
Trendsgal Top & Skirt Set(Blog post)
Grayson Shop Printed Pants(Blog post)
Grayson Shop Ethnic Print Dress(Blog post)
Grayson Shop Raglan Shirt(Blog post)
Silent Planet "Heal Us" T-Shirt
Pitusa Beach Bag*
Harley Davidson Katerina Boots(Blog post)
Forever 21 Huarache Flats





Items marked with (*) have been gifted to me. All opinions are my own.

4 comments:

Instagram