Casual Summer Day


 






Photos by Renan Guimarães


The hotter it gets, the less I really want to add to my outfits. So, this day I just went for a plain white cropped tee and some denim short overalls. It's super casual and comfortable, which is just what I wanted. I paired that with my favorite booties and then chose this small gray backpack from T-Shirt & Jeans, so I wouldn't have to worry about holding a bag. Lastly, I put on the mirrored sunglasses that I talked about in a recent post, which I've been loving so much. It adds a pop of color to the outfit.



Get the look:

Overalls: Tilly's (Similar one here)
Tee: Similar one at Asos
Backpack: T-Shirt& Jeans
Boots: Skechers
Watch: Seiko
Ring: Street Fair in Brazil
Sunglasses: AMIclubwear




Quanto mais quente fica, menos coisas eu quero adicionar aos meus looks. Então nesse dia eu resolvi usar uma camiseta cropped branca e um macacãozinho jeans. É bem simples e confortável, o que é exatamente o que eu queria. Eu coloquei minha botinha preferida e essa mochila cinza pequena da T-Shirt & Jeans porque eu não queria ter que ficar segurando uma bolsa. Por último eu coloquei esse óculos espelhado que mostrei em um post recente e que estou amando. Ele da um pouco de cor ao look.



Roube o look:

Macacão: Tilly's (Parecido aqui)
Camiseta: Parecida na Asos
Mochila: T-Shirt& Jeans
Bota: Skechers
Relógio: Seiko
Anel: Feira do Largo da Ordem em Curitiba
Óculos: AMIclubwear


6 comments:

Instagram