Stars & Stripes


 





Photos by Renan Guimarães



Since the Fourth of July is this weekend, I thought I'd put together an outfit inspired by that. I had actually forgotten about this shirt of mine but I was looking through some old pictures a few days ago and saw one of me wearing it and instantly thought that I had to wear it this weekend. I decided to put it over a ribbed tank top and roll up the sleeves so I wouldn't get too hot. I like having the option of taking it off if the heat gets intense, or to roll down the sleeves and even button it up if it gets chilly. I went for some basic black shorts and paired that with my all time favorite booties. There wasn't a need for much else because I wanted the shirt to be the focal point. I think this look is perfect to enjoy a chill, Fourth of July barbeque while watching some fireworks! I might actually wear this exact outfit on the day (I only put it on to take these pictures, so don't judge me! haha). So, how are you going to celebrate Independence Day?!



Get the look:

Shirt: Urban Outfitters (Similar one on Amazon)
Tank Top: American Apparel
Shorts: Forever 21
Boots: Skechers
Necklace: Coco&Marie




Já que o Dia da Independência dos EUA é nesse final de semana, eu achei que seria legal montar um look inspirado nisso. Eu tinha até esquecido que eu tinha essa camisa mas eu estava olhando umas fotos antigas esses dias e eu vi uma em que eu estava usando ela. Na hora já pensei que eu tinha que usá-la esse final de semana. Eu decidi colocá-la por cima de uma regatinha branca e dobrei as mangas para não ficar com calor. Assim eu tenho a opção de tirá-la se ficar muito quente, ou posso desdobrar as mangas e até abotoar a camisa se ficar um pouquinho frio. Eu coloquei um short básico, preto e minha botinha preferida. Não tinha necessidade de colocar muita coisa porque eu queria que o foco fosse a camisa. Acho que esse look é perfeito para um dia tranquilo, fazendo churrasco e assistindo aos fogos. Acho que vou usar essa roupa mesmo no dia (Só vesti ela para tirar essas fotos, então não me julguem! haha). Mas e aí, para vocês que estão nos EUA, como vão comemorar o Dia da Independência? E se não estão, podem me contar o que vão fazer no sábado também!



Roube o look:

Camisa: Urban Outfitters (Parecida no Amazon)
Shorts: Forever 21
Chapéu: Forever 21
Bota: Skechers
Colar: Coco&Marie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram