What's In My Bag?




Hey guys! I decided to film the ever so popular "What's in my bag?" video this week. I hope you guys like it. Also, I just wanted to point out that there are two things that I always carry around with me that I didn't mention in the video because I had removed them from my bag earlier that day. The first one being a water bottle (I can't leave the house without one) and the second one is my planner, which I use to plan out my days and blog posts/videos. So, just thought I'd let you guys know. Now on to the video...




Here are the items I mentioned:

Handbag Heaven Birkli Satchel
Ray-Ban Round Metal Sunglasses
Guess Wallet
Skullcandy Lowrider Headphones
Kindle
Herbal Essences Naked Travel Size Dry Shampoo
Bath & Body Works Beautiful Day Body Lotion
Rimmel Stay Matte Shine Control Pressed Powder
Sephora Powder Brush
MAC Studio Finish Concealer
L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer
Wet n Wild Kohl Eyeliner 
NYC Liquid Eyeliner
Burt's Bees Lip Balm
Elf Essential Lip Liner in Natural Blush
MAC Lipstick in Brave
Mini Lint Roller

Lipstick I'm wearing in the video: Colourpop Lippie Stix in Lumière


In case you aren't aware, I will be posting videos every Sunday. So leave any video suggestions/requests below and I promise I will try to film them all!


And don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel here:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram