Heal Us








Photos by Renan Guimarães



I recently went to a show and one of the bands that was playing was a band called Silent Planet. They have some awesome merch and when I saw this t-shirt I just had to have it. Not only does it have a cool design in the front (and it's black, which I obviously love), but the message on the back is just amazing. I even pulled up my hair into a ponytail, which I rarely do, because I wanted people to actually be able to read it. I paired the t-shirt with some basic black shorts and then put on some combat boots. To complete the look, I went for some mirrored sunglasses and a fringe bag, which I thought added a little something to an otherwise pretty basic outfit.



Get the look:

T-Shirt: Silent Planet
Shorts: Forever 21
Bag: Aldo
Boots: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Forever 21





Eu fui recentemente a um show e uma das bandas que tocou foi uma banda chamada Silent Planet. Eles vendem umas camisas bem legais e quando eu vi essa eu tive que comprá-la. Além dela ter uma estampa legal na frente (e é preta, o que eu adoro), ela também tem uma mensagen incrível atrás. A tradução seria: Cura-nos da nossa homofobia, vícios, religião, sexismo, racismo, guerra.” Eu até prendi meu cabelo, o que raramente faço, para as pessoas conseguirem ler o que está escrito. Eu coloquei um shorts básico preto e optei por um coturno. Para completar o look eu esolhi um óculos espelhado e uma bolsa de franjas para dar um up no look e não deixar ele extremamente básico.



Roube o look:

Camiseta: Silent Planet
Shorts: Forever 21
Bolsa: Aldo
Bota: Forever 21
Óculos: Forever 21


1 comment:

Instagram