Once Nothing


 





Photos by Renan Guimarães



Nothing like some over the knee boots to spice up a casual outfit. I received these from AMIclubwear and I was really excited because they look so similar to ones I wanted last year but ended up not buying because they were a bit expensive. These are super affordable and look just as great. Over the knee boots tend to be loose on my (skinny) legs, so I really liked that these had laces because I could tighten it as much as I needed to. As I mentioned before, the outfit is pretty casual. I went for a band tee and some high waisted denim shorts. To complete the look, I wore this adorable bag that I also received from AMIclubwear. I think it is gorgeous! Also, I really like the size, which is not too big or too small. It fits everything I need!



Get the look:

T-Shirt: Once Nothing
Shorts: Levi's
Boots: AMIclubwear
Watch: Seiko
Bracelet: Soufeel (Charms from various places)




Nada como uma bota acima do joelho para dar um up em um look casual. Eu recebi essa da AMIclubwear e fiquei bem feliz porque eu queria muito uma super parecida com essa no ano passado mas ela era bem cara. Essa tem um preço bem bacana e é tão linda quanto a outra. Geralmente essas botas ficam meio largas nas minha pernas (finas), então eu amei que essa tem cadarço porque posso apertar ela o tanto que precisar. Como eu falei antes, minha roupa é bem casual. Escolhi uma camiseta de banda e um shorts jeans de cintura alta. Para completar o look, eu usei essa bolsa que também recebi da AMIclubwear e achei ela linda! Gostei muito do tamanho dela, que não é nem muito grande e nem muito pequena. Ela cabe tudo que preciso!



Roube o look:

Camiseta: Once Nothing
Shorts: Levi's
Bolsa: AMIclubwear
Relógio: Seiko
Pulseira: Soufeel (Charms de lugares diferentes)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram