Comfy Acid Wash


 






Photos by Renan Guimarães



Today's look is very casual and comfortable. I hadn't worn this bodysuit in a while and felt like wearing it, so I paired that with some high waisted acid wash jeans from Pacsun. Their high waisted jeans are my favorite. I just love the way they fit! I decided to keep the look quite light, for a change, so I added a light gray cardigan and only added a few touches of black with my bag and sandals. I'm not gonna lie; these sandals aren't very comfortable if you're gonna be walking quite a bit. If you watched my haul video where I showed them, you might remember how in love I was with them but, unfortunately, the first day I wore them I was in so much pain after a while and could barely walk. I had to put bandaids on the back of my heels. I thought I'd never wear them again but I just think they're so cute so I decided to give them another try. The second time, which was the day these photos were taken, they were fine because I didn't walk much. Hopefully I can break them in and be able to wear them a lot more!


Get the look:

Bodysuit: Forever 21 (Similar one at Charlotte Russe)
Jeans: Pacsun
Cardigan: Similar one at Forever 21
Sandals: Forever 21
Midi Rings: Forever 21




O look de hoje é bem casual e confortável. Fazia tempo que eu não usava esse collant, então resolvi usá-lo com essa calça de cintura alta da Pacsun. As calças de cintura alta de lá são minhas preferidas. Adoro o jeito que elas vestem! Eu decidi deixar o look bem claro, para ficar um pouco diferente, então coloquei um cardigan cinza clarinho e só adicionei um pouco de preto com a bolsa e a sandália. Preciso falar a verdade; essa sandália não é muito confortável para andar bastante. Se você assistiu meu video de recebidos e comprinhas aonde eu mostrei ela, talvez você lembre o quanto eu estava apaixonada por ela mas, infelizmente, no primeiro dia que usei ela eu senti tanta dor depois de um tempo que quase nem conseguia andar. Tive que colocar bandaids atrás dos meus pés. Achei que nunca mais usaria ela mas ela é tão linda que resolvi tentar de novo. Na segunda vez, que foi esse dia das fotos, ela não machucou meus pés porque não andei muito. Espero que com o tempo ela fique bem mais confortável!


Roube o look:

Collant: Forever 21 (Parecido na Charlotte Russe)
Calça: Pacsun
Cardigan: Parecida na Forever 21
Bolsa: AMIclubwear
Sandália: Forever 21
Anéis: Forever 21


1 comment:

Instagram