My Hat Collection




Hello everyone! Hope you're all having a wonderful Sunday! So in today's video I'm showing you guys my hat collection. I have quite a hat obsession. I absolutely love them! I just don't have more because, honestly, I don't have the space for them. Also, there is something that I just have to point out because it is bothering me so much. As you will see in the video, I filmed a part of it in my room talking about each hat and then I did some clips outside wearing them so you guys could see what they look like on. However, in those outdoor clips, my hats are covered in cat fur! I made sure to remove all the fur with a lint roller when I sat down to film them in my room, but somehow by the time I filmed them outside, they already had fur all over them and I didn't realize it. Well, that's what I get for having cats. :( Anyway, I hope you guys can look past that and are still able to enjoy the video!






I've listed all the hats below and linked them to either the exact same one (if it's still available to purchase) or to a similar one:

Panama Hat (Since the same one is sold out in black, I found a similar one in black here)


So, which hat was your favorite? Be sure to let me know in the comments!


And don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/jessslemos




2 comments:

Instagram