Golden Summer


 






Photos by Renan Guimarães


So as you guys can (hopefully) see, I finally got a bit of a tan. Woohoo! I definitely needed one. So to show it off, I decided to wear this denim dress that I've actually had for many years but seriously do not wear enough. I think it's gorgeous and might just be one of my favorites. I came across this dress at a Diesel outlet a long time ago and it was such a bargain. The original price was around $200, I believe, but it was on sale for only $10! I know, it's crazy. So with that, I put on my gold spiked sandals from Forever 21 and accessorized with a super cute bag from T-Shirt & Jeans and some gold rings.


Get the look:

Dress: Diesel
Sandals: Forever 21
Rings: Garage




Como vocês podem ver (eu espero), eu finalmente estou um pouco bronzeada! Eu necessitava disso. Então para mostrar esse bronze, eu resolvi usar esse vestido jeans que já tenho há muito tempo e que deveria usar mais. Acho ele maravilhoso e é um dos meus preferidos. Eu encontrei esse vestido em um outlet da Diesel há vários anos atrás por um preço ótimo. O preço original era uns $200 e ele estava na promoção por apenas $10! Loucura, né? Então resolvi usá-lo com minha sandalinha com spikes dourados da Forever 21, essa bolsa fofa da T-Shirt & Jeans, e alguns anéis dourados.


Roube o look:

Vestido: Diesel
Sandália: Forever 21
Anéis: Garage


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram