Flowers & Gold


 





Photos by Renan Guimarães



When I was searching for the items from today's outfit so I could link them below, I realized that every single item I'm wearing is from Forever 21, including the accessories. I think most of my clothes are from there, so that's bound to happen once in a while. Anyway, this day I was in the mood to wear this floral skater skirt, so I paired that with a baggy black crop top. As for the bag and shoes, I chose black ones with gold accents and finished the look by adding a bunch of gold bracelets and some big round sunglasses!


Get the look:

Crop Top: Forever21
Skirt: Forever21
Backpack: Forever21
Booties: Forever21
Bracelets: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Forever 21




Quando eu estava procurando os itens do look de hoje para poder colocar os links abaixo, eu percebi que tudo que estou usando é da Forever 21, incluindo os acessórios. Eu acho que a maioria das minhas roupas são de lá então as vezes isso acontece mesmo. Bom, nesse dia eu estava afim de usar essa saia floral, então coloquei ela com essa camisetinha cropped preta. Escolhi uma bolsa e sapatos pretos com detalhes dourados e finalizei o look com várias pulseiras douradas e um óculos redondo bem grande!



Roube o look:

Cropped: Forever21
Saia: Forever21
Mochila: Forever21
Botinha: Forever21
Pulseiras: Forever 21
Óculos: Forever 21


2 comments:

Instagram