Not All Who Wander Are Lost







Photos by Renan Guimarães



Is it obvious yet that I'm obsessed with these sunglasses? I can't stop wearing them but if you saw my last haul video you'll know that they actually arrived broken and I've tried gluing them back together a couple of times. Basically I just glue them, wear them, then they break again, so I glue them back together, wear them again, and so on. I keep going through the trouble because I just really love them but they're sold out online, so I can't even get another pair. But enough about my sunglasses dilemma! What I'm really excited to show you guys today is this crop top! Some of you may remember that I mentioned in a video that my sister was working on a clothing line and that it would be released soon and I would show you guys all the clothes she gave me. However, it actually hasn't launched yet but I've been dying to shoot some of the items because they are so cute, so my sister allowed me to give you guys a sneak peek! This crop top is one of my favorites from the line because I really love the style and the print which has the phrase “Not all who wander are lost.” I can't wait to show you guys the rest of the items! By the way, I'm wearing the same bag again because that's actually the only bag I brought with me to Florida.



Get the look:

Crop Top: LEMA (Website coming soon. I'll keep you guys updated!)
Shorts: Levi's
Belt: Similar one at Maurices
Sunglasses: AMIclubwear
Choker: Wet Seal
Boots: Skechers




Já deu para perceber que estou obcecada por esse óculos? Eu não paro de usá-lo mas se você assistiu meu último video de recebidos você sabe que ele chegou quebrado e já tentei colar ele várias vezes. Tipo, eu colo, uso ele, aí ele quebra de novo, então colo novamente, uso ele, e por aí vai. Só estou me dando ao trabalho porque eu gostei muito dele e como está esgotado no site, nem tenho como comprar outro. Mas mudando de assunto... o que realmente estou querendo muito mostrar para vocês é esse cropped! Alguns de vocês devem lembrar que eu falei em um video que minha irmã está trabalhando em uma coleção para a marca de roupas nova dela e que eu iria mostrar para vocês as peças que ela me deu em breve. Infelizmente a coleção ainda não foi lançada mas eu estava louca para fotografar algumas das peças porque elas são muito lindas, então minha irmã deixou eu dar uma pequena prévia. Esse cropped é uma das minhas peças preferidas porque eu adoro o corte dela e a estampa que tem a frase “Not all who wander are lost.” Eu não vejo a hora de poder mostrar tudo para vocês! Ah, e eu estou usando a mesma bolsa de novo porque essa foi a única bolsa que levei comigo para a Florida.


Roube o look:

Cropped: LEMA (Site no ar em breve. Avisarei quando houver o lançamento!)
Shorts: Levi's
Cinto: Parecido no Maurices
Bolsa: AMIclubwear
Óculos: AMIclubwear
Choker: Wet Seal
Bota: Skechers


3 comments:

  1. o look esta lindo, a cropped é mesmo maravilhosa, ja estou de olho no site da sua irmã :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada! Ah tenho certeza que vai amar as peças! <3

      Delete

Instagram