Monochrome


 







Photos by Renan Guimarães



Overall, my style is quite casual but once in a while I like to wear something that's a bit dressier. This was one of those days. I really wanted to wear this tank top because I love it's cut. To be honest, I'm not much of a “bare shoulders” kind of girl. I'm not really sure why but I just usually don't like how it looks on me. This tank, however, just fit so nicely that it made me want to wear it anyway. I paired it with some of my favorite high waisted jeans, then added some black booties and a black bag. Since the whole outfit was pretty simple, I added a statement necklace to add a little something interesting to the look, and a silver and black cuff. Lastly, I went for a dark lip, which I think made everything a little edgier. I really love berry colors like this, and you can be sure that I'll be wearing dark lipsticks a lot this Fall!


Get the look:

Tank: Express
Jeans: Pacsun (I think Pacsun changed these jeans a bit. They look slightly different from the ones I have.)
Booties: H&M
Necklace: Wet Seal
Cuff: Gift




No geral, meu estilo é bem casual mas de vez em quando eu gosto de usar algo mais arrumadinho. Esse foi um desses dias. Eu queria usar essa regata porque acho lindo o corte dela. Para falar a verdade, eu não sou muito de usar blusas que mostram os ombros. Não sei porque mais nunca gosto muito de como ficam em mim. Mas essa regata veste tão bem que eu quis usá-la mesmo assim. Eu coloquei minha calça jeans de cintura alta preferida, uma botinha, e uma bolsa preta. Como estava tudo bem simples, eu adicionei um maxi colar para dar um up no look, e também coloquei um bracelete. Por último eu passei um batom escuro, que deixou o look mais "edgy". Eu adoro essas cores puxadas para o roxo, e pode ter certeza que vou abusar dessas cores no outono!


Roube o look:

Blusa: Express
Calça: Pacsun
Bota: H&M
Bolsa: Thirty-One
Colar: Wet Seal
Bracelete: Presente


2 comments:

  1. You are looking Stunning in this dress, I really love the color combination and black is ever green color. your necklace and shoes are just up to the mark

    Ethnic Clothing

    ReplyDelete

Instagram