Goodbye Summer


 







Photos by Renan Guimarães


Today is the last day of Summer and I cannot even begin to express how sad I am about that. I'm the kind of person whose mood is really affected by the weather, so I wish it could be warm and sunny everyday. So as Fall rolls in, the winds are getting chillier and so I've been throwing this cardigan on top of everything the past few days. I went for a basic tee and denim shorts underneath so that the focus of the outfit would be on the accessories. I chose this black backpack that I received from T-Shirt & Jeans and am just obsessed with. You can be sure you'll see me wearing it a lot in future posts. To toughen up the look a little more I wore my amazing boots from Harley Davidson. As for the jewelry, I just went for my everyday watch and my new necklace from Coco&Marie. You guys know how much I love my Initial necklace from them and how I wear it almost everyday, but now I have a new one which I'm definitely going to be wearing a lot as well! It has a New York pendant and is the cutest thing ever. Also, we're working on a giveaway for you guys and I'll be announcing that soon, so stay tuned for that!


Get the look:

T-Shirt: Forever 21 Men
Cardigan: Garage
Backpack: T-Shirt & Jeans
Necklace: Coco&Marie
Watch: Seiko




Hoje é o último dia do verão aqui nos EUA e eu não consigo nem expressar o quanto estou triste por isso. Eu sou do tipo de pessoa em que o humor é bem afetado pelo tempo, então queria que fosse quente e ensolarado todo dia. Com o Outono chegando, o vento começou a esfriar, então tenho jogado esse cardigan em cima de tudo ultimamente. Eu usei uma camiseta básica e short jeans para deixar o foco do look nos acessórios. Eu resolvi usar essa mochila preta que recebi da T-Shirt & Jeans e já estou amando. Podem ter certeza que vão me ver usando ela bastante em posts. Para deixar o look um pouco mais pesado, eu optei pela minha bota maravilhosa da Harley Davidson. Por último eu coloquei meu relógio de sempre e meu colar novo da Coco&Marie. Vocês sabem o quanto eu amo meu colar com “J” deles e como uso quase todo dia, mas agora tenho um novo que sei que vou usar bastante também. Ele tem um pingente de Nova York e é lindo demais. Ah, e vamos fazer um sorteio com um dos colares deles em breve, então fiquem de olho aqui no blog!


Roube o look:

Camiseta: Forever 21 Men
Cardigan: Garage
Mochila: T-Shirt & Jeans
Colar: Coco&Marie
Relógio: Seiko




No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram