Denim Squad












Photos by Renan Guimarães



I partnered up with Garage to try out their boyfriend jeans and style them with their clothes and accessories. I must say I was really excited about it because I love their clothes. Every single clothing item that I own from Garage feels amazing and just has the best quality. So, it was no surprise to me that I absolutely loved every item in this outfit. The ripped boyfriend jeans are cool and comfortable. The striped tee is something that had been on my wishlist and it's incredibly soft. The cardigan is another piece that's super soft and just really cozy. I know I'm definitely going to be using it a lot in the Fall, which sadly is coming. (I wish it could be Summer forever!) The accessories were the perfect finishing touch. I'm a big fan of chokers and midi rings!

Also, I was featured as one of Garage's It girls for their Denim Squad. Check out my interview with them here!


Get the look:

T-Shirt: Garage
Cardigan: Garage
Jeans: Garage
Chokers: Garage
Rings: Garage
Sneakers: Vans




Em parceria com a Garage, eu testei a calça boyfriend deles e montei um look com ela usando roupas e acessórios da própria marca. Eu fiquei bem contente porque eu adoro as roupas deles. Toda peça de roupa que tenho da Garage é super macia e de ótima qualidade. Então é claro que amei todas as peças desse look. A calça boyfriend é bem despojada e confortável. A camiseta listrada eu já queria há um tempo, e ela é super macia. O cardigan é outra peça que é super macia e bem quentinha, então já sei que vou usá-la muito no outono, que infelizmente está quase chegando. (Queria que sempre fosse verão!) Os acessórios completaram o look perfeitamente. Eu sou apaixonada por chokers e anéis de falange!

Ah, e eu fui escolhida como uma das It girls da Garage e fiz uma entrevista com eles. Veja aqui!


Roube o look:

Camiseta: Garage
Cardigan: Garage
Calça: Garage
Colares: Garage
Anéis: Garage
Tênis: Vans


4 comments:

Instagram