Maxi Stars


 







Photos by Renan Guimarães



Even though I'm really upset about the Summer ending, thinking about the beautiful clothes I can wear in the Fall definitely helps. Something I really love are long sleeve maxi dresses, like this one that my sister got in Brazil. Since it's still pretty warm out, I rolled up my sleeves and kept some buttons open at the top. I then put on a braided faux leather belt to accentuate my waist and went for some lace up booties with a bit of a heel so the dress wouldn't be touching the floor. For the accessories I went for a mixture of black, brown, and gold. If you've been a reader of my blog for a while, then you know I don't really like mixing black and brown but sometimes it just works.


Get the look:

Dress: Novo Louvre (See similar styles on ShopStyle and Missguided)
Belt: Forever 21
Boots: Forever 21
Necklace: Coco&Marie
Watch: Folli Follie
Rings: Garage




Estou bem triste que o verão está acabando mas ajuda bastante pensar nas roupas lindas que posso usar no outono. Algo que gosto muito de usar é vestido longo com mangas compridas, como esse que minha irmã trouxe do Brasil. Como ainda está fazendo um pouco de calor, eu dobrei as mangas um pouco e deixei alguns botões abertos em cima. Eu coloquei um cinto trançado para marcar a minha cintura e escolhi uma bota que tem um saltinho para o vestido não ficar arrastando no chão. Para os acessórios eu fiz uma mistura de preto, marrom, e dourado. Quem acompanha meu blog há bastante tempo sabe que não gosto muito de misturar preto com marrom mas as vezes da certo.


Roube o look:

Vestido: Novo Louvre (Veja modelos parecidos na ShopStyle e na Missguided)
Cinto: Forever 21
Chapéu: Forever 21
Bota: Forever 21
Colar: Coco&Marie
Relógio: Folli Follie
Anéis: Garage

1 comment:

Instagram