My Girl


 





LEMA camiseta I just want to drink coffee create stuff and sleep t-shirt


Photos by Renan Guimarães



Today's look is a mixture of so many items that I'm just completely in love with. For starters, I finally found the perfect faux leather jacket at Forever 21. I've been trying to replace my old one for a while now but none of the ones I would get were exactly what I was looking for. I really wanted it to have that biker look, so I was really happy when I saw that they came out with this one. It's just what I wanted and the quality is pretty great. I even think it kind of looks like real leather. So, under that I'm wearing one of my favorite t-shirts from my sister's clothing line, LEMA. The launch date is coming soon and I'm so excited about it. Meanwhile, I'll link the t-shirt to the brands Facebook page so you can keep an eye on that and see as soon as everything is available to purchase. The last new item I wore are the amazing My Girl sunglasses from Quay. These have been on my wishlist for a while, so I was thrilled to finally get my hands on them!



Get the look:

Jacket: Forever 21
T-Shirt: LEMA
Shorts: Forever 21
Booties: Forever 21
Bag: Vans
Sunglasses: Quay c/o Shoptiques




O look de hoje é uma mistura de várias peças que estou amando muito. Para começar, eu finalmente achei a jaqueta de couro sintético perfeita na Forever 21. Fazia tempo que estava tentando repor a minha jaqueta antiga mas nenhuma que comprava era exatamente o que eu queria. Eu queria uma com uma pegada bem de motoqueiro mesmo, então fiquei super feliz quando vi que eles lançaram essa. É exatamente o que eu queria e achei a qualidade dela ótima. Até parece couro de verdade. Por baixo eu usei uma das minhas camisetas preferidas da marca da minha irmã, chamada LEMA. A marca vai ser lançada em breve e eu estou super contente. Por enquanto, vou colocar o link do Facebook da marca abaixo para poderem ficar de olho lá e ficarem sabendo assim que as peças estiveram disponíveis para comprar. A última peça nova que usei nesse look foi o óculos “My Girl” lindo da Quay. Já estava querendo esse óculos há um tempo, então amei finalmente tê-lo!



Roube o look:

Jaqueta: Forever 21
Camiseta: LEMA
Short: Forever 21
Bota: Forever 21
Bolsa: Vans
Óculos: Quay (Recebi da Shoptiques)


4 comments:

Instagram