Black & White with a Pop of Color


 






Photos by Renan Guimarães



Fall is here but I'm taking advantage of every single warm day we have left by still wearing Summery clothing. I hadn't gotten a chance yet to wear this romper so I'm glad I was still able to. The padded shoulders are my favorite part! I kept it simple with some black booties with a little heel. For the accessories, I went for black and gold. I wore my favorite necklace from Coco&Marie and I'm really excited to announce that I'm having a giveaway on my Instagram right now for one lucky winner to receive their own initial necklace! The link to enter will be below, so don't forget to check that out. Lastly, I chose a mustard crossbody bag for a little pop of color.

Enter the giveaway on my Instagram @jesslemos!


Get the look:

Romper: Primark
Strappy Bra: Wet Seal
Bag: Similar one at Kmart
Booties: H&M
Necklace: Coco&Marie
Watch: Folli Follie
Ring: Garage




O Outono chegou mas eu estou aproveitando cada dia quente que ainda temos e usando minhas roupas de verão. Eu ainda não tinha usado esse macaquinho então fiquei feliz de ainda ter a chance de usá-lo. Minha parte preferida são as ombreiras! Mantive o look simples com uma botinha preta com salto baixo. Para os acessórios resolvi usar preto e dourado. Eu usei meu colar preferido da Coco&Marie e estou super contente de poder falar que está tendo um sorteio no meu instagram para ganhar um colar desses com a sua inicial! O link para participar vai estar abaixo, então não esqueça de dar uma olhada. Por último eu coloquei uma bolsa mustarda para dar um pouco de cor ao look.

Participe do sorteio no meu Instagram @jesslemos!


Roube o look:

Macaquinho: Primark
Sutiã: Wet Seal
Bolsa: Parecida na Kmart
Bota: H&M
Colar: Coco&Marie
Relógio: Folli Follie
Anel: Garage


2 comments:

Instagram