Birthday Wishlist




Since it's October and my birthday is this month on the 28th, I thought that instead of doing a regular monthly wishlist, I'd do a birthday one! You might be thinking "Well, what's the difference?" Basically, in my regular monthly wishlists I try to show you guys things that I came across that specific month. For my birthday wishlist, however, there are many things I've wanted not just the past month, but for a while. There's nothing too different and everything is actually really affordable. They're pretty much things that I'll end up getting myself eventually, but if I did happen to receive any of them as a gift, I'd be one happy birthday girl! The items are listed in no particular order but let's get into it!



 1  Long Black Coat

I actually haven't come across the perfect one just yet but I really want a plain long black coat for the Winter. I already have an amazing All Saints coat but it's gray and there's a lot going on at the collar. I just want a simple, everyday, throw-on-top-of-anything kind of coat. The one in the picture is from Zara.

 2  Bath & Body Works "Leaves" 3-wick Candle

I love candles all year round but especially in the colder seasons. I'm not a fan of cold weather, so I feel like candles help get me in the mood and remind me that the holidays are just around the corner. Bath & Body Works candles are my favorite!

 3  Gift Cards

You can never go wrong with a gift card. Some people find it impersonal but when I get a gift card to a store I really like, I think that shows that the person does know me and did put some thought into it. Plus, it's much easier for me to just go to the stores and pick things out myself because most times not even I really know what I want. Some of my favorite stores to receive gift cards from are Sephora, MAC, Ulta, and Forever 21!


 4  Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Primer

If you watched my everyday makeup routine video that I posted recently, you might remember that I mentioned this primer. I found it while looking for non-comedogenic primers and I got a sample at Sephora. I have been loving it! I still have the sample and I've been using that but I definitely want to get the full size product.

 5  Bead Charms

I have a charm bracelet that I am absolutely obsessed with. Receiving charms for it would definitely make me really happy. I put a few above that I really like and I'll link them for anyone else that's interested in them, but even if someone got me a charm that isn't on there, I'd still love it. I think it's a gift that can be really meaningful. The ones above are: coke bottle, airplane, camera, and fairytale book.


 6  Morphe 35O Eyeshadow Palette


Not long ago I got the Morphe 35T palette, which has more pinks in it, and I absolutely love it. I really like how creamy and pigmented the eyeshadows are, so that made me want to try out more of Morphe's eyeshadows. The 35O palette has gorgeous warm colors that I think I'd really love!


 7  L.A. Girl Matte Pigment Gloss Set


I have a liquid lipstick obsession. Ever since I discovered them a few years ago, I fell in love. The idea of having a lipstick that doesn't wear off for a very, very long time, even if you eat or drink, is amazing to me. I honestly wish all my lipsticks were like this. L.A. Girl has a great selection of colors and they're super affordable ($5 each), so when I saw that they had these sets on amazon with all the colors and each lipstick becomes even more affordable as part of the set, I just instantly knew I needed this is my life.


 8  Colourpop Products


I'm a huge Colourpop fan. I really think they have amazing makeup. Some of my favorite products are their lippie stix and pencils. I've been wanting to get the following colors for a while now but never got around to it: Tootsi Lippie Stix, Tootsi Lippie Pencil, Grunge Lippie Stix, Grunge Lippie Pencil, Lumière Lippie Pencil (I already have the lipstick), and Brink Lippie Pencil (I don't have the lipstick but it looks great on it's own). Another thing I've been wanting from Colourpop is their highlighter in Wisp. It's such a beautiful color and really intense, just the way I like it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram