Blue Suede Fringe


 







Photos by Renan Guimarães



In New York, Fall weather doesn't seem to last too long. Before we know it, it'll be freezing and feel like Winter. So, during this short time, I like to take advantage of all my lightweight jackets. One of my favorites is this blue suede fringe jacket from Urban Outfitters that my sister gave me a few years ago. I think it's so different and definitely stands out. The bold color plus the fringe make it the ultimate statement piece. So, of course, for the rest of the outfit I kept it simple and all black.


Get the look:

Jacket: Urban Outfitters (Similar one here)
T-Shirt: H&M
Jeans: Pacsun
Bag: Aldo
Boots: H&M
Necklace: Garage
Ring: Street Fair




Em Nova York, o outono parece não durar muito tempo. Logo logo já vai estar gelado e com cara de inverno. Então, nesse outono curtinho que temos eu gosto de aproveitar para usar minhas jaquetas mais leves. Uma das minhas preferidas é essa de camurça azul com franjas da Urban Outfitters que minha irmã me deu há alguns anos atrás. Eu acho ela bem diferente e com certeza é uma peça chamativa. A cor forte e as franjas fazem ela ser uma ótima peça princpal para um look. Por isso mantive o resto do look bem simples e todo preto.



Roube o look:

Jaqueta: Urban Outfitters (Parecida aqui)
Camiseta: H&M
Calça: Pacsun
Bolsa: Aldo
Bota: H&M
Colar: Garage
Anel: Feira do Largo da Ordem


1 comment:

Instagram