Floral Maxi


 






Photos by Renan Guimarães



I had been searching for a dark button down floral maxi dress for a while now, and although I wanted it to have long sleeves at first so I could wear it in the Fall, I realized when I found this one that the short sleeves would be much better. Now I can also wear it in the Summer! And if it's ever chilly, I just have to add a little jacket on top. Since the dress doesn't have buttons all the way down and my legs show when I'm walking, I obviously had to have some cute shoes on. I decided to wear these adorable brown booties that I received from Skechers. Just like all my other Skechers shoes, these boots are extremely comfortable, which is super important to me. To go with the bohemian vibe the outfit had, I wore this amazing fringe backpack that T-Shirt & Jeans sent me. I am in love with it! I've been such a fan of backpacks lately, and I love that this one just instantly makes any outfit so much cooler. Lastly, I accessorized with my beautiful charm necklace from Jenny Present, and a bunch of black, brown, and gold bracelets that are mostly from Forever 21.


Get the look:

Dress: Missguided
Backpack: T-Shirt & Jeans
Boots: Skechers
Necklace: Jenny Present
Bracelets: Forever 21





Fazia um tempo que eu estava procurando um vestido floral longo com botões, e apesar de querer um com mangas compridas para usar no Outono, quando eu achei esse eu percebi que um de manga curta era melhor mesmo. Agora também posso usá-lo no verão! E se estiver um pouquinho frio, é so colocar uma jaquetinha por cima. Como o vestido não tem botões até a barra, minha pernas ficam à mostra quando eu ando, então é claro que eu tive que colocar um sapato legal. Eu resolvi usar esse botinha linda que recebi da Skechers. Como todos os meus sapatos da Skechers, ela é super confortável, o que é bem importante para mim. Para continuar nessa pegada boho do look, eu escolhi essa mochila maravilhosa com franjas que a T-Shirt & Jeans me mandou. Estou apaixonada por ela! Estou amando usar mochilas ultimamente, e eu acho que essa é do tipo que deixa qualquer look mais legal. Por último eu coloquei meu colar com charms da Jenny Present, e várias pulseiras pretas, marrons, e douradas que são quase todas da Forever 21.



Roube o look:

Vestido: Missguided
Mochila: T-Shirt & Jeans
Bota: Skechers
Pulseiras: Forever 21


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram