Black Fringe


 









Photos by Renan Guimarães


Hi everyone! Hope you're all having a great week. Who's looking forward to the weekend? I know I am. Anyway, on to today's look! I styled this outfit around the sheer fringed cardigan because I really love it and missed being able to wear it since it was too hot before. Even though it's sheer, it has long sleeves so it's pretty much impossible to wear in the Summer. However, now it's a bit too chilly to wear something sheer, so I put a long sleeve crop top underneath. I then just put on a pair of high waited jeans, a beige bag that I thought went well with my top, and some gold and black jewelry. Lastly, I wore my new liquid lipstick from Colourpop. It arrived a little bit before I left the house, so I just had to put it on right away. The color is absolutely gorgeous!



Get the look:

Cardigan: Forever 21
Shirt: Topshop
Jeans: Pacsun
Boots: H&M
Necklace: Aldo
Ring: Forever 21




Oi gente! Espero que estejam tendo uma ótima semana. Quem está anciosa para o fim de semana? Eu com certeza estou. Mas vamos falar do look de hoje! A peça principal é esse cardigan transparente com franjas. Eu amo ele e estava com saudade de usá-lo porque estava muito quente antes. Mesmo ele sendo transparente, ele tem mangas compridas então é praticamente impossível usá-lo no verão. E agora está um pouquinho frio para usar apenas ele, então eu coloquei um cropped de mangas compridas por baixo. Eu escolhi usar uma calça jeans de cintura alta, uma bolsinha bege que achei que combinou bem com o cropped, e bijouterias douradas e pretas. Por último eu usei o meu batom novo da Colourpop. Ele chegou aqui em casa um pouco antes de eu sair, então é claro que já passei na hora. Achei a cor linda!



Roube o look:

Cardigan: Forever 21
Cropped: Topshop
Calça: Pacsun
Bota: H&M
Colar: Aldo
Anel: Forever 21


3 comments:

Instagram