Boyfriend Jeans & Boots


 






Photos by Renan Guimarães



You guys know I'm obsessed with boots so you can imagine how happy I was to receive these gray suede boots from M.Gemi. I went to their press preview a few weeks ago and got to see their entire collection and I was so impressed. They have tons of beautiful shoes and the quality is amazing. They're all handcrafted in Italy but they actually aren't as expensive as you'd expect luxury shoes to be. What's even better is that they release new styles every Monday, which allows them to always be up to date with the trends. Awesome, right? I'm loving my boots and I know it's going to be a new favorite. Oh, and did I mention they are super comfortable? Yep, they're the whole package. So, for my outfit I went for some distressed boyfriend jeans and a sheer black button down shirt with some cool cutouts. I liked the combination of the jeans with a dressier shirt. It made me look put together but still casual. I accessorized with some gold jewelry and my black bag with a gold handle that I thought matched nicely.


Get the look:

Shirt: Nasty Gal
Jeans: Denimocracy
Boots: M.Gemi
Watch: Michael Kors
Rings: Forever 21





Vocês sabem que eu sou apaixonada por botas, então podem imaginar o quanto fiquei feliz de receber essa bota cinza de camurça da M.Gemi. Eu fui no evento deles algumas semanas atrás para ver a coleção inteira e eu fiquei muito impressionada. Eles têm vários sapatos lindos e a qualidade é incrível. Todos os sapatos são feitos à mão na Itália mas eles não são tão caros quanto você esperaria que eles fossem por serem sapatos de luxo. O mais legal é que eles lançam modelos novos toda segunda-feira, então eles sempre conseguem acompanhar a moda. Muito legal, né? Eu estou amando a minha bota e já sei que vai virar uma das minhas preferidas. Ah, e eu falei que é super confortável? Pois é, ela é o pacote completo. Para o resto do look eu coloquei uma calça boyfriend rasgada e uma camisa preta transparente que tem alguns recortes bem legais. Eu gostei da combinação da calça jeans com a camisa porque me deixou arrumada mas casual ao mesmo tempo. Por último eu coloquei alguns acessórios dourados e minha bolsa com a alça dourada que combinou bem.



Roube o look:

Camisa: Nasty Gal
Jeans: Denimocracy
Bota: M.Gemi
Relógio: Michael Kors
Anéis: Forever 21




2 comments:

Instagram