What I got for Christmas + more!





Happy 2016 everyone! I hope this year is amazing for all of us! This video is up a little late but better late than never, right? So, I shared everything I got for Christmas (Fashion and beauty related things, of course) plus some other things that I got throughout the month of December. As always, I'll have links to all the products mentioned below. Enjoy!






Products mentioned:

Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip set - Kitty | Foxy
Benefit Hoola Bronzer - Available at Sephora + Ulta
Benefit They're Real Tinted Primer - Available at Sephora + Ulta
Makeup Geek eyeshadow pans: Morocco | Bitten | Flamethrower | Corrupt
NARS Steven Klein One Shocking Moment Cheek Palette (Limited Edition) - Sold out at Sephora but available for an extra $10 on Amazon
Tarte Amazonian Clay Pressed Finishing Powder - Available at Sephora + Ulta
Steve Madden Cosmetic Bag set
J Journal
Long Geometric Necklace
Fuzzy Cardigan



Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/jessslemos





2 comments:

Instagram