LEMA




Remember months ago when I mentioned that my sister, Priscilla, was working on her new clothing line? Well, it's finally here! LEMA has officially launched and I'm so excited. I promise I'm not just saying this because my sister designed everything, but I love all the designs so much! If you've been following my blog for a while, I'm sure you'll see why. My sister and I have very similar tastes, so it just makes sense that I'd become obsessed with everything. Check out some photos from their campaign below!


Lembra que há alguns meses atrás eu disse que minha irmã, Priscilla, estava criando uma marca de roupas nova? Bom, ela finalmente está pronta! A LEMA foi lançada e estou muito empolgada. Eu prometo que não estou dizendo isso só porque foi minha irmã que criou tudo mas eu realmente amei todas as peças! Se você acompanha meu blog há um tempo, você vai ver o porque. Eu e minha irmã temos o gosto muito parecido, então faz sentido eu ficar apaixonada por tudo. Veja algumas fotos da campanha abaixo!











How pretty are the pictures? They were taken by photographer Jamie Silveira. Everything just looks amazing and I guess you can say that I'm one proud sister! If you want to see all the products available, I'll leave the link to the website below. Everything is made in Brazil (where my sister is living at the moment) and, unfortunately, is currently only sold there but who knows what the future holds! I definitely hope they start selling worldwide.


Muito lindas as fotos, né? Elas foram tiradas pelo fotógrafo Jaime Silveira. Está tudo incrível e com certeza sou uma irmã muito orgulhosa. Se quiser ver todos os outros produtos disponíveis, vou deixar o link do site abaixo. Tudo é feito no Brasil (aonde minha irmã está morando no momento) e por enquanto só é vendido lá. Isso é ótimo para vocês aí no Brasil, mas espero que futuramente seja vendido no mundo inteiro!



Follow them on social media / Sigam a marca em suas redes sociais: 



And to finish off this post, I thought I'd add some pictures of me wearing some of my favorite items from LEMA. I've actually posted these on the blog before, so I'll leave the links to the full posts, in case anyone is interested.


E para terminar esse post, resolvi compartilhar com vocês algumas fotos minhas usando algumas das minhas peças preferidas da LEMA. Na verdade já postei elas antes no blog, então vou deixar os links caso queiram ver os posts completos.




Full post here



Full post here



I hope you guys love it just as much as I do!
Espero que gostem tanto quanto eu!




4 comments:

  1. I love this clothing line<3 I so wish it sold in the US. If she's ever able to start selling in other countries please tweet about it, because there are so many items I want! Congrats to her :)

    emilynillaaustin.com
    -Nilla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you liked it!! I'll be sure to announce if she ever starts selling in other countries :)

      Delete

Instagram