My Custom Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Palette




Recently I decided to make my own custom eyeshadow palette because I just feel like most palettes don't have all the colors I need for my go-to eye look or I'm just not a fan of all the colors. So, I thought it was just best to customize one and pretty much create my perfect eyeshadow palette using Makeup Geek eyeshadows. If you want to see all the colors I chose, along with a little review and swatches, check out the video below!



makeup geek eyeshadows swatches shimma shimma creme brûlée frappe in the spotlight glamorous cocoa bear homecoming grandstand mocha



You can buy Makeup Geek Eyeshadows here


Eyeshadows I got:

Shimma Shimma
Crème Brulee
Frappe
In the Spotlight
Glamorous
Cocoa Bear
Homecoming
Grandstand
Mocha




No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram