Lumberjack


 






Photos by Renan Guimarães



The cold Winter weather took long to arrive in New York but it definitely did! It is now time to start wearing thick coats but I got to wear this particular outfit right before that happened. I paired this cozy sweater with some blue skinny jeans and then tied a flannel around my waist to add some interest to the look. I later realized that I looked a bit like a lumberjack but in a cute way, so I didn't mind at all. I decided to wear these awesome boots from Skechers that I thought just went perfectly with the outfit.



Get the look:

Flannel: Moose Knuckles
Beanie: Beanie Bliss
Necklace: Jenny Present
Boots: Skechers




O tempo frio demorou para chegar nesse inverno aqui em Nova York mas finalmente chegou. Agora já é necessário usar casacos mas consegui usar esse look logo antes disso acontecer. Eu coloquei um tricô quentinho com uma calça skinny azul e depois amarrei uma camisa xadrez na cintura para deixar o look mais interessante. Depois eu percebi que fiquei parecendo um lenhador mas mesmo assim achei bonitinho então não me importei. Eu resolvi usar essa bota bem legal da Skechers que combinou perfeitamente com o look.



Roube o look:

Camisa Xadrez: Moose Knuckles
Touca: Beanie Bliss
Bota: Skechers


1 comment:

Instagram