Gray Faux Fur


 







Photos by Renan Guimarães



If you watched my latest haul video, you probably remember that I showed this faux fur coat that I got from Forever 21. It has become my new obsession. It's warm, comfortable, and absolutely beautiful, so what more could I want in a coat? I love that it's gray because it goes with pretty much everything I own, which is mostly black, gray, and white. It's that kind of statement piece that just instantly makes an outfit so much cooler. I kept the outfit underneath it simple and black and accessorized with a silver necklace, my quilted bag from Vans and these awesome combat boots that I received from Harley Davidson. I've worn them non-stop since they arrived because they're really comfortable and add an edge to any outfit. To add a bit of color (but not too much) to the look, I wore one of my favorite liquid lipsticks from L.A. Girl called Rebel, which is a beautiful plum color!



Get the look:

Coat: Forever 21
T-Shirt: H&M
Jeans: Pacsun
Necklace: Miss A
Bag: Vans




Se você assistiu meu último video de compras e recebidos, você deve lembrar desse casaco de pele sintética que comprei na Forever 21. Ele virou uma das minhas peças preferidas. Ele é quentinho, confortável, e muito lindo. Então, o que mais eu poderia querer em um casaco? Eu adoro o fato dele ser cinza porque assim ele combina com a maioria das minhas roupas que são quase todas pretas, cinzas, e brancas. É aquele tipo de peça que instantaneamente deixa um look bem mais legal. Eu mantive as outras peças do look simples e pretas e acrescentei um colar prateado, minha bolsa da Vans, e esse coturno que recebi da Harley Davidson. Desde que ele chegou, eu não paro de usá-lo porque ele é bem confortável e deixa meus looks mais despojados. Para adicionar um pouco de cor (bem pouco mesmo) ao look, eu passei um dos meus batom preferidos da L.A. Girl chamado Rebel, que tem um tom meio roxo bem lindo!



Roube o look:

Casaco: Forever 21
Camiseta: H&M
Jeans: Pacsun
Colar: Miss A
Bolsa: Vans


1 comment:

Instagram