Blanket Cape












Photos by Stephanie Braland



As I mentioned a few posts ago, while I was in Kansas last month my sister, Stephanie, took some pictures for me that I was really excited about. Well here they are! I don't even usually post this many pictures of an outfit, especially very similar shots, but I just couldn't narrow it down because I just loved them all. I've been looking forward to wearing this blanket cape since last Fall but I took too long and it got too cold, so I waited until the Spring came around to finally wear it. I think this is so perfect to throw on while sitting around a campfire on those chilly nights. I'm definitely going to wear it a lot!



Get the look:

Blanket Cape: Forever 21
T-Shirt: H&M
Locket: Vintage
Initial Necklace: Coco&Marie




Como eu falei há um tempinho atrás, quando eu estava em Kansas mês passado minha irmã, Stephanie, tirou uma fotos para mim que eu estava muito ansiosa para postar. Aqui estão elas! Eu geralmente nem posto tantas fotos assim de um look (principalmente várias parecidas) mas eu não consegui escolher só algumas porque amei todas. Estava louca para usar esse poncho desde o Outono (dos EUA) do ano passado mas demorei muito para usá-lo e esfriou muito, então tive que esperar a Primavera chegar. Acho ele perfeito para usar sentada ao redor de uma fogueira quando estou acampando naquelas noites friozinhas. Com certeza vou usá-lo muito!



Roube o look:

Poncho: Forever 21
Camiseta: H&M
Calça: Abercrombie & Fitch
Bota: Skechers
Colar longo: Vintage
Colar com Inicial: Coco&Marie


5 comments:

Instagram