Ethnic Print & Fringe









Photos by Renan Guimarães



I took this adorable dress with me on my trip to Brazil in hopes of wearing it there but, unfortunately, it got quite cold while I was there and I didn't get a chance to wear it. So, I was really happy that when I got back to the US it was nice and hot! I wore it on a lovely, sunny day where I met up with my boyfriend and stopped by the park. I really love the cutouts the dress has, especially in the back. I wore some booties with it that have a bit of the heel but since they're chunky and not too high, they're still really comfortable. To add a little something extra, I went for a wide brim fedora and this awesome fringe bag that I received from T-Shirt & Jeans. I'm the kind of person that has a hard time mixing black and brown in an outfit, but if one of the items I'm wearing has both colors (which the shoes do), then I feel okay mixing the colors in the rest of the outfit. I know, I know... I'm weird. There is absolutely nothing wrong with mixing these two colors; I just always find that it looks a but off when I do. Anyway, to complete the look I added a bracelet with some gold chains and some hot pink lipstick, which I think is a great color for Summer. Oh, and that reminds me... Happy Summer everyone!



Get the look:

Dress: Grayson Shop
Hat: Similar one also from Forever 21
Bracelet: Jenny Bird (Came in my Rocksbox, which you can actually get a free month of with the code jessxoxo1)



Eu levei esse vestido fofo comigo na minha viagem para o Brasil e achei que ia poder usa-lo mas infelizmente estava muito frio. Então eu fiquei bem contente quando voltei para os EUA e vi que estava fazendo calor. Eu usei o vestido em um dia bem lindo e ensolarado aonde fui encontrar com meu namorado e demos uma passada no parque. Eu amei os recortes nesse vestido, especialmente nas costas. Eu resolvi usar botinha que tem um salto mas ele é bem baixo e quadrado, então é bem confortável. Para adicionar algo mais interessante, eu optei por uma chapéu de aba larga e uma bolsa linda de franjas que recebi da T-Shirt & Jeans. Eu sou do tipo de pessoa que tem dificuldade em misturar preto e marrom em um look mas quando uma das peças que estou usando já tem as duas cores (igual a minha bota), aí eu não tenho problema em misturá-las no resto do look. Eu sei, eu sei... sou estranha. Não há nada de errado em misturar essas duas cores mas sempre que tento eu acho que não fica muito legal. Bom, mas para completar o look eu colquei uma pulseira com correntes douradas e um batom pink, que é uma cor bem legal para o verão. Ah, e falando nisso... Feliz Verão! (Para quem também está no EUA ou outro país aonde é verão também.)



Roube o look:

Vestido: Grayson Shop
Chapéu: Parecido também da Forever 21
Pulseira: Jenny Bird (Veio na minha Rocksbox!)

2 comments:

Instagram