Spring Florals








Photos by Renan Guimarães



Hey guys! I'm finally back in New York! If you weren't aware, I spent the last 6 weeks in Brazil and it was really fun but it sure does feel good to be back home. I really missed my cats, which you would've noticed if you follow me on Snapchat! haha (If you don't but want to, my username is jess.lemos) This is an outfit that I actually shot before traveling. I absolutely love the floral print on this dress and the little sleeves. To keep the focus on the dress I went for some black booties and a simple black clutch. I think the black and the chunkiness of the shoes give an edge to an otherwise really feminine look.



Get the look:

Dress: Forever 21
Clutch: Similar one at Forever 21
Booties: Jeffrey Campbell
Midi Ring: Forever 21
Lipstick: Brave by MAC




Oi gente! Finalmente estou de volta em Nova York! Caso você não saiba, eu fiquei umas 6 semanas no Brasil e foi bem legal mas é muito bom estar de volta na minha casa. Eu estava com muita saudades dos meus gatos, o que com certeza deu para perceber se você me tem no Snapchat! haha (Caso você não tenha mas quer me adicionar, é jess.lemos) Esse é um look que fotografei antes de viajar. Eu amo a estampa floral desse vestido e as manguinhas que ele tem. Para deixar o foco no vestido, eu optei por uma botinha preta de salto e uma bolsa clutch preta. Acho que o preto e o sapato meio grosseiro ajudam a não deixar o look feminino demais.



Roube o look:

Vestido: Forever 21
Bolsa: Parecida na Forever 21
Batom: Brave da MAC


3 comments:

Instagram