Leather & Plaid








Photos by Renan Guimarães



Today's look has some of my favorite things: leather and plaid. I just think you can never go wrong with that combo. Since the plaid shirt around my waist already had some color, I chose to wear a black & white raglan shirt that I received from Grayson Shop. I love it because it's simple but really cute and goes with just about anything. Another big plus is that it's warm and super comfortable! I tucked the shirt into my high waisted jeans, threw on some combat boots, and added my beautiful fringe bag from Aldo to complete the look.



Get the look:

Raglan: Grayson Shop
Plaid Shirt: Abercrombie & Fitch
Jeans: Forever 21
Bag: Aldo
Boots: Forever 21




O look de hoje tem duas coisas que gosto muito: couro e xadrez. Acho que essa combinação sempre dá certo. Como já tinha um pouco de cor na camisa xadrez que amarrei na cintura, eu escolhi usar uma blusa preta e branca que recebi da Grayson Shop. Eu gosto muito dela porque ela é simples mas bonitinha e combina com quase tudo. Outra coisa boa é que ela é bem quentinha e confortável! Eu usei ela com uma calça jeans de cintura alta, coloquei um coturno, e usei minha bolsa linda de franjas da Aldo para completar o look.



Roube o look:

Blusa: Grayson Shop
Camisa Xadrez: Abercrombie & Fitch
Calça: Forever 21
Bolsa: Aldo
Bota: Forever 21


1 comment:

Instagram