Living in Black & White


 






Photos by Renan Guimarães



Can we all just take a minute and admire my boots? Amazing, right?! They were sent to me by Harley Davidson Footwear and I just love the distressed, badass look they have. I love engineer boots and I had to get rid of my old ones because they were pretty much falling apart, so I was super excited to get such an amazing replacement. I paired them with a striped t-shirt dress and then threw on my favorite faux leather jacket. To complete the look I chose my fringe bag from Aldo, some silver accessories and a bold lip color.

Oh, and please ignore the hair clip I left clipped to my bag. Oops!



Get the look:

Jacket: H&M
Dress: Forever 21
Boots: Harley Davidson Footwear (Available on Zappos and Amazon)
Bag: Aldo
Charm Bracelet: Soufeel (Get 10% off by using this link)
Other bracelet: Similar one here
Ring: Street Fair






Podemos parar um minuto e admirar a minha bota? Ela é maravilhosa, né?! Eu recebi ela da Harley Davidson Footwear e me apaixonei por ela. Eu gosto muito desse estilo de bota mas a que eu tinha ficou tão acabada que tive que joga–la fora, então fiquei super contente de ter uma subsitituta tão linda. Coloquei ela com esse vestidinho listrado e minha jaqueta preferida de couro. Para finalizar o look, eu optei pela minha bolsa de franjas da Aldo, alguns acessórios prateados e um batom bem escuro.

Ah, e por favor ignorem essa piranha de cabelo que esqueci presa na minha bolsa!



Roube o look:

Jaqueta: H&M
Vestido: Forever 21
Bota: Harley Davidson Footwear (Disponível na Zappos e no Amazon)
Bolsa: Aldo
Pulseira de Charms: Soufeel (Ganhe 10% de desconto usando esse link)
Outra pulseira: Parecida aqui
Anel: Feira do Largo da Ordem


3 comments:

Instagram