Monochromatic in Colorful Curitiba








Photos by Priscilla Lemos



It's been crazy busy here in Curitiba but I was finally able to shoot one of my outfits. On this day, my sister and I went to the main part of the city, which is actually historical, so there are a bunch of these cute little colorful old buildings. Before finding this particular street, however, we stopped by a street fair that happens every Sunday and I found this gorgeous ring I'm wearing in the pictures. I thought it went perfectly with my outfit, so I put it on as soon as I bought it. In Curitiba, it's actually been a bit cold, so I knew it was the perfect time to pull out this shearling jacket from my suitcase. It was sent to me by Design History and I just love it. The collar is beautiful and it is SO warm! Most jackets like this only have shearling on the collar and sometimes on the inside of the torso but not the sleeves. This one has it all over on the inside, which is amazing!



Get the look:

T-Shirt: Similar on at Forever 21
Jeans: Pacsun
Backpack: T-Shirt & Jeans
Boots: Skechers
Sunglasses: Forever 21
Ring: Street Fair




Está uma correria aqui em Curitiba mas finalmente consegui fotografar um dos meus looks. Nesse dia, eu e minha irmã fomos ao Centro Histórico, então lá é cheio desses prédios fofos que são antigos e coloridinhos. Mas antes de acharmos essa rua, passamos pela Feira do Largo da Ordem, que acontece todo Domingo, e eu achei esse anel maravilhoso que estou usando nas fotos. Achei que super combinava com meu look então já coloquei ele na hora que comprei. Em Curitiba está um pouco frio, então eu sabia que era o momento perfeito para tirar essa jaqueta da mala. A Design History que me enviou ela e eu amei. A gola dela é muito linda e ela é muito quentinha! A maioria das jaquetas parecidas com essa tem esse pelinho apenas na gola e as vezes por dentro na parte principal mas não nas mangas. Essa tem pelinho nela inteirinha por dentro, o que é incrível!



Roube o look:

Jaqueta: Design History
Camiseta: Parecida na Forever 21
Calça: Pacsun
Mochila: T-Shirt & Jeans
Bota: Skechers
Óculos: Forever 21
Anel: Feira do Largo da Ordem


3 comments:

Instagram