Over the Knee Boots


 







Photos by Renan Guimarães



Really loving today's look! I've had these boots since the beginning of the year but hadn't worn them yet. I paired them with some high waisted denim shorts to dress them down a bit, and added this hi-lo sweater that I received from Design History. I went for a black satchel and some silver accessories. The charm bracelet was sent to me by Soufeel and I am so completely in love with it. Each charm is so beautiful and so me. I love the fact that it's all made of sterling silver (some charms are actually made of 14k gold) because I know it will last. I can't wait to add some more charms to it! By the way, if you already have a pandora bracelet, these charms actually fit that bracelet but are more affordable, so I'd definitely look into that before buying your next charms!



Get the look:

Sweater: Design History
Shorts: Levi's
Boots: Ebay (Not the same seller but seems to be the same boots)
Bag: Forever 21
Charm Bracelet: Soufeel (Get 10% off your order when using this link)
Rings: Gift




Estou amando o look de hoje! Comprei essa bota no começo do ano mas ainda não tinha a usado. Coloquei ela com um shorts jeans de cintura alta para deixar o look mais despojado e um tricô hi-lo que recebi da Design History. Escolhi usar minha bolsinha carteiro preta e acessórios prateados. A pulseira foi enviada pela Soufeel e eu estou completamente apaixonada por ela. Cada pingente é muito lindo e muito eu. Eu gosto muito de tudo ser feito de prata (alguns são ouro 14k) porque eu sei que é algo que vai durar bastante. Eu não vejo a hora de adicionar mais charms à pulseira! Ah, e falando nisso, se você já tem uma pulseira dessas da Pandora, esses charms servem nessa pulseira mas são mais baratos, então recomendo muito dar uma olhada lá antes de comprar seus próximos charms!



Roube o look:

Tricô: Design History
Shorts: Levi's
Bota: Ebay (Não é o mesmo vendedor mas parece ser a mesma bota)
Bolsa: Forever 21
Pulseira: Soufeel (Ganhe 10% de desconto usando esse link)
Anéis: Presente


3 comments:

Instagram