Last Minute Christmas Gift Guide




With Christmas just a couple of days away, it's time to finish buying all those last minute gifts. So I thought it might be helpful to give you guys some ideas in case you don't really know what to get. Obviously, these aren't things that will please everyone but they're things that I really love and know a lot of people who would also love to receive any of them. I hope you like it!





Makeup Value Sets



Beauty Storage



Jewelry

Charms from Pandora
Charms from Michael Hill
Charms from Amazon


Planners

Blog Planner
Planners on Amazon
Planners on Blue Sky
Planners on Papyrus
Planners on Paper Source
Planners on Etsy


What I'm wearing:

Sweater: The Chariot Christmas Sweater
Lips: L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Gloss in Frisky



Don't forget to subscribe to my channel on YouTube! www.youtube.com/jessslemos





No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram