Festive Season


 





Photos by Renan Guimarães



This is an outfit that I actually wore a couple of days before Christmas (my Christmas outfit is coming soon) and it's pretty much my version of a festive outfit! As you can see, it isn't very festive at all because it's completely black and white but the print on the sweater still makes it festive, in my opinion. I actually really liked the mixture of the sweater with some badass boots because it made the whole look a little edgier. I wore this really cute bag that I received from T-Shirt & Jeans that has a cool distressed material and, lastly, I added a red lip that's just perfect for the holidays.



Get the look:

Sweater: Old Navy
Jeans: Pacsun




Esse é um look que usei alguns dias antes do Natal (o look de Natal vai ser postado em breve) e é a minha versão de um look Natalino. Como vocês podem ver, não está muito festivo porque é completamente preto e branco mas acho que a estampa do tricô faz com que o look seja um pouco natalino sim. Eu gostei bastante da mistura do tricô com essa bota bem pesada porque o look ficou bem mais despojado. Eu usei essa bolsa fofa que recebi da T-Shirt & Jeans e, por último, passei um batom vermelho que é perfeito para essa época do ano.



Roube o look:

Tricô: Old Navy
Calça: Pacsun
Chapéu: Forever 21


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram