Sweater Weather


 







Photos by Renan Guimarães



Can you guys believe Christmas is in 9 days? I'm so excited! I've finished all my shopping, which I did all online, and now I'm in the process of wrapping everything. I can't wait until I get to give everyone their gifts. That's my favorite part! Anyway, today's outfit is quite simple but still interesting, in my opinion. Even though it's basically just a sweater and jeans combo, I think the silhouette of the sweater makes it a bit different. I kept everything black and gray, like a true New Yorker, and added very few accessories.



Get the look:

Sweater: All Saints
Jeans: Pacsun
Boots: Forever 21
Necklace: Coco&Marie




Vocês acreditam que o Natal já é em 9 dias? Estou muito feliz! Eu já terminei de comprar todos os meus presentes e agora estou no processo de embrulhar tudo. Eu não vejo a hora de entregar os presentes para as pessoas. Essa é minha parte preferida! Bom, o look de hoje é um pouco simples mas mesmo assim interessante, na minha opinião. Mesmo sendo uma combinação básica de tricô e calça jeans, o corte do tricô deixa o look um pouco diferente. Eu só usei peças pretas e cinzas, como uma verdadeira Nova Iorquina, e adicionei pouquíssimos acessórios.



Roube o look:

Tricô: All Saints
Calça: Pacsun
Bota: Forever 21
Bolsa: Modekungen
Colar: Coco&Marie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram