Sweater Cape


 






Photos by Renan Guimarães


I am so happy about how the weather has been so far. We're already in December and I haven't even pulled out my Winter Coats from the closet. Most days I can get away with a sweater or leather jacket. This particular day, I didn't even need a sweater with long sleeves, so I went for this cool sweater cape. I kept the outfit all black and added a fuzzy, leopard bucket bag as a statement piece. I then accessorized with my favorite stone ring and this beautiful silver choker that I received from Lydell NYC. It's so gorgeous; I'm in love with it!



Get the look:

Sweater Cape: All Saints
Jeans: Pacsun
Bag: Tilly's
Sneakers: Vans
Necklace: Lydel NYC





Eu estou tão feliz com o tempo ultimamente. Já estamos em Dezembro mas ainda nem tive que tirar meus casacos do armário. Na maioria dos dias eu consigo usar um tricô ou uma jaqueta de couro. Nesse dia eu não precisei nem usar um tricô com mangas compridas. Eu mantive o look todo preto e coloquei essa bolsa de pelinhos com estampa de onçinha para ser o foco. Para os acessórios eu escolhi meu anel preferido e esse choker prateado que recebi da Lydell NYC. Achei ele lindo demais!



Roube o look:

Tricô: All Saints
Calça: Pacsun
Bolsa: Tilly's
Tênis: Vans
Colar: Lydel NYC
Anel: Feira do Largo da Ordem


2 comments:

  1. seu cabelo ta muito maravilhoso. Vc da alguma quimica nele?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada!! Na verdade não faço nada ele. Aos poucos estou cortando o loiro que tinha nas pontas, aí ele está ficando mais saudável :)

      Delete

Instagram