Picking & Decorating Our Christmas Tree




Hi everyone! Today's video is quite exciting for me because I vlogged one of my favorite things to do during this time of year: picking and decorating a Christmas tree! In case I've never mentioned it before, I absolutely love Christmas. I don't love the Wintertime but this is the one thing I actually look forward to during this season. I not only love the actual day but also the weeks before when everything looks so festive, people are going shopping for presents, and Christmas music is playing on the radio. I just love everything about it and, honestly, I think there's no better place to be than in New York! I always feel like I'm in Home Alone 2, which I'm obsessed with and watch every year (The first one too!). Anyway, I thought I would bring you guys along with me while I picked out my tree and decorated it with my parents. Unfortunately, this year my sisters weren't with us like they usually are, which was a bit sad, but it was still a lot of fun. I hope you guys enjoy the video!




As you guys can see, we like to keep a red, gold, silver, and clear theme. It's a very traditional look, which I really like. We also only use the white/yellowish lights and I just love how it turns out year after year! Do you guys usually have a theme to your tree or do you like mixing a bunch of different types of ornaments? Let me know in the comments!

Also, don't forget to subscribe to my channel on YouTube: www.youtube.com/jessslemos

2 comments:

Instagram