Corduroy










Photos by Renan Guimarães


So as you guys probably noticed, it's been two weeks since I've posted an outfit here on the blog. The reason for that is that I've actually been having terrible headaches lately. A lot of hours on the computer go into these kinds of posts because I have to edit the pictures, write the post, search for links to the items in the outfit, etc, which just make my headaches worse. However, ever since I got back from my family trip during Thanksgiving (you can watch the vlog of that here) it hasn't been as bad. That made me realize that my headaches were always worse after being on the computer, watching tv, or looking at stuff on my phone for a while, and since those are things I stayed away from at the cabin, I started getting better. Basically, whenever I do those things I should be using my reading glasses but I always forget. So, as I write this right now, I have them on and it's really helping, so my posting schedule should go back to normal! Now, onto the outfit! I finally got my hands on this corduroy skater skirt that I had been wanting, and used it with a tight cropped sweater. This bag that I received from T-Shirt & Jeans went perfectly with the look and I just think it's so pretty! I completed the look with my favorite necklace and some booties with a heel. I love how autumnal this outfit looks!



Get the look:

Sweater: Forever 21
Boots: Forever 21
Necklace: Coco&Marie





Como vocês devem ter percebido, faz duas semanas que não posto um look aqui no blog. A razão disso é que tenho tido uma dor de cabeça terrível ultimamente. Passo muitas horas no computador para fazer posts assim porque tenho que editar as fotos, escrever o post, procurar links de peças que estão no look, etc, e isso só faz a dor de cabeça piorar. Mas desde que voltei da minha viagem de Thanksgiving (assista o vlog disso aqui) ela não está tão forte. Isso me fez perceber que minha dor é sempre pior quando passo muito tempo no computador, assistindo televisão, ou olhando coisas no celular. Como isso são coisas que quase não fiz na viagem, eu começei a melhorar. Eu lembrei que deveria estar usando meu óculos quando faço essas coisas mas sempre esqueço. Então, no momento em que estou escrevendo isto, eu estou usando meu óculos e está ajudando bastante. Por isso, meus posts devem voltar ao normal! Agora vamos falar do look! Eu finalmente achei essa saia que estava querendo há um tempo e usei ela com um tricô cropped que é apertado. A bolsa que recebi da T-Shirt & Jeans combinou perfeitamente e achei ela bem linda. Para completar o look, eu coloquei o meu colar preferido e uma botinha de salto. Eu amei que o look ficou com bastante cara de outono!



Roube o look:

Tricô: Forever 21
Bota: Forever 21
Colar: Coco&Marie




2 comments:

Instagram