Cabin Fever


 




Photos by Renan Guimarães



So, as you guys know, I spent a few days in a cabin with my family for Thanksgiving. I even did a vlog and in case you haven't seen it, you can click here to watch it. Anyway, this was one of the outfits I wore while I was there. It's super warm and cozy, so I think it was perfect for a nice, relaxing day playing gameboards and sitting around the fire pit, making smores. It was such an awesome trip and I can't wait to do that again!


Get the look:

Sweater: Garage
Jeans: Pacsun
Boots: Skechers
Necklace: Coco&Marie




Como vocês sabem, eu passei alguns dias em um chalet com a minha família para o Thanksgiving. Eu até fiz um vlog e se você ainda não viu, pode clicar aqui para assistir. Bom, esse foi um dos looks que usei lá. É bem quentinho e confortável, então achei perfeito para um dia tranquilo, jogando jogos de tabuleiro e sentando ao redor da fogueira fazendo smores. Foi um passeio tão divertido. Não vejo a hora de fazer isso de novo!


Roube o look:

Tricô: Garage
Calça: Pacsun
Bota: Skechers
Colar: Coco&Marie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram