Yellow Plaid


 





Photos by Renan Guimarães



If you've been following my blog for a while, you might've noticed that I love plaid shirts. I own quite a few but most of them are red, so I really love this yellow one because I find it a little different. It's rare for me to wear color but when I do, I always keep the rest of the outfit black. I went for my favorite jeans, faux leather jacket, and booties. I then completed the look with my beautiful Rebecca Minkoff bag.



Get the look:

Jacket: Forever 21
Shirt: Pacsun
Jeans: Pacsun
Boots: Skechers




Se você acompanha meu blog há um tempo, você deve ter percebido que adoro camisas xadrez. Eu tenho várias mas a maioria são vermelhas, então gosto muito dessa amarela porque acho ela diferente. É raro eu usar uma cor tão forte assim mas sempre que faço isso, eu deixo o resto do look todo preto. Eu usei minha jaqueta, calça, e bota preferida e completei o look com minha bolsa linda da Rebecca Minkoff.



Roube o look:

Jaqueta: Forever 21
Camiseta: Pacsun
Calça: Pacsun
Bota: Skechers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram