Chunky Knit & Distressed Denim


 







Photos by Renan Guimarães


In a recent post, I told you guys that it was finally starting to feel like Spring and that I hoped there weren't going to be any more cold days. The day I wore the outfit I'm sharing with you guys, the weather was still really nice. At the moment I'm right this, not so much. So, I'm sitting here in the cold, wearing a sweater, hoping that I can wear more outfits like the one from the pictures very soon. That day I went for a very relaxed and cozy look. I paired some distressed boyfriend jeans with a white rib crop top, which is the most comfortable shirt I have ever worn. I also threw on a long, chunky cardigan that I recently received from CNDirect. I've worn it almost every day since I got it because it's just so warm and cozy. I went for some leopard vans just to add something a little different to the look and also wore this really cute bag with a braided detail from T-Shirt & Jeans. Lastly, I accessorized with some silver jewelry. I finally wore the bracelet I received from Liza Schwartz and I just love how pretty and delicate it is!



Get the look:

Cardigan: CNDirect
Crop Top: Garage
Jeans: Denimocracy
Sneakers: Vans
Necklace: Garage
Bracelet: Liza Schwartz




Em um dos meus posts recentes eu disse que estava finalmente começando a parecer primavera aqui em Nova York e que eu esperava que não teríamos mais dias frios por um bom tempo. No dia que eu estava usando esse look que estou compartilhando com vocês, o tempo estava muito bom. O tempo no momento em que estou escrevendo esse post já não está tão bom assim. Estou sentada aqui no frio, de moletom, e desejando mais dias como esse das fotos. Nesse dia eu quis usar uma roupa bem simples e confortável. Eu usei uma calça boyfriend rasgada com um cropped branco, que é a camiseta mais confortável que já usei na minha vida. Eu também joguei um cardigan longo e soltinho por cima que recebi recentemente da CNDirect. Eu tenho usado ele quase todo dia desde que recebi porque ele é tão quentinho e macio. Eu coloquei um vans de onçinha para deixar o look um pouquinho diferente e também usei uma bolsa bem fofa da T-Shirt & Jeans. Por último eu coloquei alguns acessórios prateados. Eu finalmente usei a pulseira que recebi da Liza Schwartz e achei ela bem linda e delicada!



Roube o look:

Cardigan: CNDirect
Cropped: Garage
Calça: Denimocracy
Tênis: Vans
Colar: Garage
Pulseira: Liza Schwartz


2 comments:

Instagram