Peel Off Makeup!




Hi everyone and happy Sunday! Today's video is an interesting one because I shared some really cool peel off makeup products. I tested them out on camera and gave you my thoughts on them. Check it out below!




Products mentioned:



I forgot to mention that I put my Loreal Brow Stylist Plumper on my brows the day I filmed this. I used it mainly as a gel just to keep the hairs in place but it is tinted, so it made my eyebrows a tad darker than they were without it. I took a before and after picture the last time I used the eyebrow tint so you guys could really see the results (without the eyebrow gel).

(Sorry the quality isn't the best. I took these with my phone!)


So, let me know in the comments what you guys thought of these peel off makeup products! Do you think you'd give it a try or do they just seem way too complicated?

Also, don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram