T-Shirt Dress & Sneakers


 





Photos by Renan Guimarães



Earlier this week, I met up with my boyfriend in Manhattan for a press preview and we walked on the High Line for a bit. (If you've never been, I definitely recommend checking it out if you're ever in New York.) Although the day was a bit gray, the weather was still pretty nice, so I decided to wear this gray long sleeve t-shirt dress that I got a little while ago and my oversized Levi's denim jacket on top. I wore some sneakers because I knew I'd be walking quite a bit and I just really wanted to be comfortable. I also didn't want to carry much around with me, so I opted for my small Calvin Klein crossbody bag that I got on thredUP. I just accessorized with some silver midi rings and completed the look with my favorite lip color ever, Lolita from Kat Von D.



Get the look:

Jacket: Levi's
Dress: Wet Seal
Sneakers: Vans
Rings: Forever 21




Essa semana eu encontrei com o meu namorado em Manhattan para ir em um evento e acabamos andando um pouco no High Line.. (Se você nunca foi lá, aconselho muito dar uma passada por lá se algum dia vier para Nova York.) Mesmo o ceu estando bem cinza, até que o tempo estava bom, então eu resolvi usar esse vestido cinza que comprei há um tempinho e coloquei minha jaqueta jeans oversized da Levi's por cima. Eu decidi usar um tênis já que eu ia estar andando bastante porque queria estar bem confortável. Eu também não queria ficar carregando muita coisa, então usei minha bolsinha da Calvin Klein que encontrei na thredUP. Os únicos acessórios que coloquei foram alguns anéis de falange prateados e completei o look com meu batom preferido, o Lolita da Kat Von D.



Roube o look:

Jaqueta: Levi's
Vestido: Wet Seal
Bolsa: Calvin Klein
Tênis: Vans
Anéis: Forever 21


1 comment:

Instagram