Spring Stripes








Photos by Renan Guimarães



Wearing another romper in today's post! I mentioned in a recent post that one of the reasons I love jumpsuits is that you pretty much have a full outfit with just one clothing item. I love rompers for the same reason. They're especially great for warmer weather, which we've been finally having here in New York! I kept the whole look quite monochromatic with the exception of some gold accessories. I wore this bag I received from LANY recently and I really loved how you can use it as a handbag or backpack. I found that super handy!



Get the look:

Romper: Old Navy
Necklace: Coco&Marie
Bag: LANY
Boots: M.Gemi





Usando um macaquinho mais uma vez! Eu falei em um post recentemente que uma das razões por eu gostar de usar macacão é que você tem um look quase completo com apenas uma peça de roupa. Eu gosto de macaquinhos pela mesma razão. Eles também são ótimos no calor, o que finalmente está fazendo aqui em Nova York. Eu mantive o look bem monocromático com excessão de alguns acessórios dourados. Eu usei essa bolsa que recebi há pouco tempo da LANY e eu amei que dar para usá-la como uma bolsa ou mochila. Achei super prático!



Roube o look:

Macaquinho: Old Navy
Colar: Coco&Marie
Bolsa: LANY
Bota: M.Gemi


1 comment:

Instagram