Leopard Love


 





Photos by Renan Guimarães



My love for leopard print is undeniable. It's been that way for as long as I can remember. If you've watched my 50 Facts About Me video, you might remember that I mentioned this and I even counted the amount of things I could find looking around my room that had a leopard print. I just think it's such a fun print and can be quite edgy, if paired with the right accessories. I decided to pair my amazing romper that I received from Tobi with some black over the knee boots, a wide brim fedora, and a black fringe bag that T-Shirt & Jeans sent me. I completed the look with a gold fringe necklace and, honestly, I just love how this look turned out!



Get the look:

Romper: Tobi
Necklace: Lydell NYC
Boots: Ebay




Eu tenho um amor por estampa de onçinha que não posso negar. Sou apaixonada por ela há muito tempo. Se você assistiu meu video de 50 fatos sobre mim, talvez você lembre que eu até falei disso e ainda contei quantas coisas eu conseguia ver pelo meu quarto com estampa de onçinha. Eu acho ela uma estampa tão divertida e também pode ser super “edgy” se colocar os acessórios certos. Eu decidi usar meu macaquinho maravilhoso que recebi da Tobi com uma bota preta que vem acima do joelho, um chapéu preto de aba larga, e uma bolsa preta de franjas que recebi da T-Shirt & Jeans. Eu completei o look com um colar dourado de franjas e, sinceramente, eu amei como ficou esse look!



Roube o look:

Macaquinho: Tobi
Chapéu: Forever 21
Colar: Lydell NYC
Bota: Ebay


Check out more Tobi stuff here: DressesCrop TopsCardigansSkirtsRompersJumpsuits

2 comments:

Instagram