Pastel Pink


 






Photos by Renan Guimarães


As I've said a few times before, I love faux leather jackets, especially in this moto style. So, when I saw this pastel pink one on Tobi, I fell in love! I just love the mixture of the light color with the edgy style. I kept the rest of the outfit black and simple to leave the jacket as the focal piece. I then accessorized with a black satchel and some black studded engineer boots. To complete the look I put on a pink choker, which has that same bright and edgy mixture as the moto jacket, and my blue mirrored sunglasses. I love how both items brought a little bit more color to the look!



Get the look:

Jacket: Tobi
T-Shirt: Forever 21 Men
Jeans: Pacsun
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters (Similar: Ray-Ban)
Choker: Similar one here




Eu já falei algumas vezes antes o quanto eu amo jaquetas de couro sintético, principalmente nesse estilo de motoqueiro. Então quando eu vi essa rosa clarinha da Tobi, eu me apaixonei por ela. Eu amo a mistura da cor clara com o estilo bem despojado. Eu deixei o resto do look preto para deixar o foco na jaqueta. Para os acessórios eu resolvi usar uma bolsa preta e uma bota preta com tachinhas. Para completar o look eu coloquei um choker rosa, que tem essa mesma mistura de feminilidade e “grunge” igual a jaqueta, e meu óculos espelhado. Eu amei que as duas peças adicionaram um pouco mais de cor ao look!



Roube o look:

Jaqueta: Tobi
Camiseta: Forever 21 Men
Calça: Pacsun
Bolsa: Forever 21
Óculos: Urban Outfitters (Parecido: Ray-Ban)
Choker: Parecido aqui



Check out more Tobi stuff here: Dresses, Crop Tops, Cardigans, Skirts, Rompers, Jumpsuits


2 comments:

Instagram